The Robbins Nest Retreat at Las Palmas Resort
This is a cozy, 3-bedroom condo is tucked away in one of St. George most sought after resorts- Las Palmas. This property has a spectacular views overlooking the pools and amenities. Just sit back on the patio and watch the kids slide down one of the 40 ft slides or play on the open splash pad.
The moment that you step in the door, you are surrounded by a feeling of relaxation and calm. The bright furnishings and happy decor make it easy to jump right in to a 'leave your troubles behind' mood, and the fact that you are surrounded by southern Utah beauftiful desert landscape bring that feeling into reality!
This is a newly remodeled and completely furnished along with a new 45" inch flat screen TV in the living room DVD player in the living room and WIFI, with the codes and a recap of all the condo information near the fridge.
This 3 bedrooms/ 2 baths hilltop haven is fully furnished, with kitchen utensils, and all the fun packed in one vacation spoat than you could ask for. It has soft and comfortable linens and can accommodate up to 10 people with a King in the master bedroom, a King in the second bedroom, 2 sets of bunk beds in the third room (one twin and one twin-over-full), and a full sofa sleeper in the living room. After your tired and ready to come back to the unit there is a Nintendo Switch inside the kid's bunk room so you can recover from a day of fun.. Whether you're splashing the day away at the pool, taking a cat-nap after a long day of hiking, or having a family movie night, you'll love this condo!
Every care has been taken to make you feel like the special and valued guest that you are! I know you will enjoy your stay and will want to come back soon!
Located in the Green Valley area of St. George, The Robbin's Nest Retreat has quick access to restaurants, shopping, hiking and biking trails, and several golf courses. Looking for our star attractions? No problem! Tuacahn Outdoor Amphitheater, Sand Hollow and Quail Lake, and Zion National Park are just a short drive away with easy freeway accessibility. With so much to do, how could you resist this amazing condo?
**Pets are NOT allowed on this property. Any pet or presence of a pet will result in but is not limited to, a $300 fine.
Check-in: 4 pm
Check-out: 11 am
1092 sq. ft.
Located on the 2nd floor - 2 Flights of Stairs (about 7-10 steps each)
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, 45" Vizio TV with Cable, Master Bathroom
- Second Bedroom: King Bed, 32' Vizio TV with Cable
- Third Bedroom: 2 Sets of Bunkbeds (one twin and one twin-over-full), 32" Vizio TV with Cable
- Sofa Sleeper
Kitchen: Fully equipped with cookware, utensils, and complimentary paper towels
- Drip Coffee Maker
- Hand Mixer
- Mixing Bowls
- Baking Sheets
- Knife Set
- Grill Utensils
- Booster Seat
- 49" HD Flat Screen Vizio TV
- Cable/ WiFi
- Blu-ray DVD Player
- Full Sofa Sleeper
- Nintendo Switch
- Indoor Pool
- 2 Hot Tubs
- 2 Waterslides
- Kiddie Pool
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness Center
- Weight room
- 2 Playgrounds
- Walking paths
- BBQ Commons Area for Large Events
- Ping pong
- Pool table
- Giant Chess
- Snack Bar
Las Palmas HUB Clubhouse and Waterpark (formerly Green Valley Resort)
Tennis courts, racquetball courts, and mini golf are no longer part of the amenities.
Guests must possess and present both the Membership Card (white card with Las Palmas Resort Logo and barcode on back) and the Larger Pool Pass in order to be admitted.
Pool Passes for the main pool area no longer provide unlimited access to the Clubhouse and Pools. They adhere to the limits as listed below and as mandated by the Las Palmas HOA as of their purchase of the property in July 2018.
1 BR - 6 GUESTS
2 BR - 8 GUESTS
3 BR -10 GUESTS
3 BR/3B - 12 GUESTS
4 BR - 12 GUESTS
A $5.00 per head Day Pass may be issued to anyone beyond that limit and must be paid prior to entry in order to gain access to all amenities.
Groups of less than 15 guests may use the pavilion area free of charge. Large groups of 15+ must call the clubhouse ahead of time to reserve and rent the pavilion area for a nominal fee for special events.
Out of courtesy and due to limited courts and the high volume of guests playing pickle ball, guests are required to and can reserve the courts for 1 hour at a time.
All sports equipment is provided free of charge by the clubhouse and can be check out with a valid I.D.
- Walking, Cycling, and Hiking Trails
- Bouldering and Rock Climbing Routes
- Boating, Rafting, and Kayaking
- Water Skiing and Tubing
- UTV Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Helicopter Rides
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Golfing and Miniature Golf
- Sightseeing and Scenic Drives
- Cinemas and Live Theater
- Grocery and Outlet Shopping
Check-in: 4 pm
Check-out: 11 am
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
- Check-in time is at or after 4:00 pm. Early check-in depends on availability and is $25.
- Check-out time is promptly at 11:00 am. Late Check-out depends on availability and is $25. Check-out instructions will be provided in the unit.
- Boat, Trailer, & RV Parking: There is no designated area for boat, trailer, or RV parking in the Las Palmas Resort. Violators will be fined and towed by the HOA at the violator’s expense.
- Pets are NOT allowed on this property. Any pet or presence of a pet found will result in but is not limited to, a $300 fine.
- No smoking or illegal drugs. The use of tobacco on the premises is NOT ALLOWED; evidence of smoking such as cigarette butts, ash, and/ or smell will result in but is not limited to, a $300 fine. Use of illegal drugs will result in but is not limited to a $300 fine, immediate eviction from the property, and police involvement.
- Please bring anything special required for your family needs. A few recommendations would be beach towels, coffee, coffee filters, and spices. There is a complimentary starter kit of dish soap, dishwashing packs, toilet tissue, papers towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body soap, and laundry detergent. If additional toiletries are needed it is the guests' responsibility to provide additional items if the starter supply runs out. You do not need to replace toiletry items prior to your departure. If you use something of the owners, please replace it before leaving.
Red Sands Down Payment, Cancellation, and Insurance Policy
**Only applicable if booking directly through Red Sands Vacations; other third-party sites such as VRBO/ HomeAway, Airbnb, TripAdvisor/ FlipKey, etc. will be subject to that specific site's cancellation policy.
- A down payment equal to 50% of your reservation will be due at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be due 2 weeks prior to your arrival date.
- A cancellation 60 days or more prior to your arrival date will result in a 100% refund minus a $75 admin charge.
- A cancellation 30 days or more prior to your arrival date will result in a 50% refund.
- A cancellation 29 days or less will result in NO refund given.
- Damage Protection - As a part of your stay, you may purchase a $45 Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3000. Any damages that exceed $3000 or are not covered under the plan will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, an insured person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or Actual Cash Value of such property up to a maximum benefit $3000. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy. The Vacation Rental Damage plan can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay Red Sands Vacation Properties any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact Red Sands Vacation Properties directly if you do not wish to participate in this assignment. If you decide to opt out of purchasing the $45 Vacation Rental Damage Protection, you will be required to pay a fully refundable $500 security deposit. This deposit can be held up to 7 days for Red Sands Vacations to assess the property after your departure for any damages. Excessive cleans may be deducted from the security deposit
- Travel Protection - CSA Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance reimburses for pre-paid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. If not purchased, you acknowledge you have read and understand our cancellation policy and choose not to purchase Vacation Rental Insurance on behalf of all occupants.