Vacationer’s Paradise here at Paradise Village! Where the pool is front and center when you open your back door. The kids are happy, which means you’re ecstatic. From gaming consoles to hiking Zion, there are adventures for the whole family!
This 4 bedroom/ 4 bathroom can accommodate 12 comfortably and up to 14 people with a king bed and “ TV in the master suite; a queen and TV in suite 2, a queen and TV in suite 3; two triple bunks and TV in suite 3; and an air mattress for extra guests.
Located in Paradise Village at Zion over in Santa Clara, this home has extremely quick access to the Tuacahn Outdoor Amphitheater, Snow Canyon State Park, restaurants, grocery stores, shopping, and more! Looking for a bite to eat? We recommend dining at The Adobe Icebox Grill where you can get a great burger, crispy fries, a leafy salad, frozen yogurt, and conveniently located about 5 minutes from Paradise Village!
**Pets are NOT allowed on this property. Any pet or presence of a pet will result in, but is not limited to, a $500 fine.
**Max Vehicle Occupancy is 5 vehicles - two in garage, two in driveway, only ONE in the street. Additional vehicles, trailers, boats, and RVs need to be parked in the designated lots within the complex, or outside the community. If violation fines are charged to the owner of the home, they will be levied to the guest.
Check-in: 4 pm
Check-out: 11 am
Single Level Home
Suite 1: Queen bed with full bathroom (sleeps 2)
Suite 2: Queen bed with full bathroom (sleeps 2)
Suite 3: King bed with full bathroom (sleeps 2)
Suite 4: Two Tri-Bunks bed
Queen air mattress
Total sleeping capacity: 14 comfortably (16 with air mattress)
- Roof level deck with seating and fire pit and gorgeous view of the Red Mountain and Snow Canyon
- Covered patio off large family room with dining table and seating for 8
- Gas BBQ for outdoor entertaining
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 full bathrooms (broken down above)
- Beautiful kitchen with custom appliances and granite countertops
- Large dining table with seating for 8
- Kitchen island bar with seating for 4
- Games and activities
- Additional Community Amenities
- Clubhouse with a lounge and workout facility
- Two-tiered pool, waterfall grotto, poolside lounge area with fireplace and a 20 person hot tub
- Kids wading pool and slide
- Large lawn area at the center of the village for games and activities
- Walking, Running and Biking trails starting at Paradise Village
- 5-minute walk to Harmon’s Grocery
- RV and boat parking within the Village
- A short walk to the Village Community Clubhouse and Pools
- A short walk to Archie Gubler City Park (pickleball courts, sand volleyball, baseball fields, soccer fields)
- A short walk to Harmon's Grocery and gas station (state-of-the-art store with gelato bar, deli, catering available), Cafe Rio and other shopping
- 02 miles to downtown Santa Clara City
- 03 miles to Entrada at Snow Canyon
- 04 miles to Tuacahn Amphitheater (15% off show tickets for guests)
- 04 miles to various golf courses (discounts on St. George city golf courses)
- 05 miles to Snow Canyon State Park
- 07 miles to downtown St. George (discounts on dining for guests)
- 20 miles to St. George Municipal Airport
- 23 miles to Sand Hollow Reservoir State Park (discounts on ATV rentals available)
- 47 miles to Zion National Park (guided hikes and adventure tours available)
- 125 miles to Las Vegas
- 146 miles to Bryce Canyon National Park (guided hikes and adventure tour available)
- 156 miles to Lake Powell
Check-in: 4 pm
Check-out: 11 am
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
Check-in time is at or after 4:00 pm. Early check-in depends on availability and is $25.
Check-out time is promptly at 11:00 am. Late Check-out depends on availability and is $25. Check-out instructions will be provided in the unit.
Boat, Trailer, & RV Parking: There is a designated area for boat, trailer, and RV parking located on Paradise Village Circle on the far sides of the clubhouse and pools. Violators not parked in the designated will receive one warning by the property management company, and if violation is repeated, will be fined $300.
Pets are NOT allowed on this property. Any pet or presence of a pet will result in, but is not limited to, a $500 fine.
No smoking or illegal drugs. The use of tobacco on the premises is NOT ALLOWED; evidence of smoking such as cigarette butts, ash, and/ or smell will result in, but is not limited to, a $300 fine. Use of illegal drugs will result in, but is not limited to, a $300 fine, immediate eviction from the property, and police involvement.
Please bring anything special required for your family needs. A few recommendations would be: beach towels, coffee, coffee filters and spices. There is a complimentary starter kit of dish soap, dish washing packs, toilet tissue, papers towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body soap, and laundry detergent. If additional toiletries are needed it is the guests' responsibility to provide additional items if the starter supply runs out. You do not need to replace toiletry items prior to your departure. If you use something of the owners, please replace it before leaving.
Red Sands Down Payment, Cancellation, and Insurance Policy
**Only applicable if booking directly through Red Sands Vacations; other third party sites such as VRBO/ HomeAway, Airbnb, TripAdvisor/ FlipKey, etc. will be subject to that specific site's cancellation policy.
A down payment equal to 50% of your reservation will be due at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be due 2 weeks prior to your arrival date.
A cancellation 60 days or more prior to your arrival date will result in a 100% refund minus a $75 admin charge.
A cancellation 30 days or more prior to your arrival date will result in a 50% refund.
A cancellation 29 days or less will result in NO refund given.
Damage Protection - As a part of your stay, you may purchase a $45 Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3000. Any damages that exceed $3000 or are not covered under the plan will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, an insured person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or Actual Cash Value of such property up to a maximum benefit $3000. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy. The Vacation Rental Damage plan can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay Red Sands Vacation Properties any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact Red Sands Vacation Properties directly if you do not wish to participate in this assignment. If you decide to opt out of purchasing the $45 Vacation Rental Damage Protection, you will be required to pay a fully refundable $500 security deposit. This deposit can be held up to 7 days for Red Sands Vacations to assess the property after your departure for any damages. Excessive cleans may be deducted from the security deposit.
Travel Protection - CSA Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance reimburses for pre-paid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. If not purchased, you acknowledge you have read and understand our cancellation policy and choose not to purchase Vacation Rental Insurance on behalf of all occupants.