This 3 bedroom/ 2.5 bath townhome and has enough room to accommodate up to 12 people with a king and HD Flat Screen TV in the master bedroom, a king and HD Flat Screen TV in the second bedroom, 2 sets of twin over double bunk beds in the third bedroom, and a queen memory-gel mattress sofa sleeper available in the loft. Enjoy the spacious sitting area in the backyard while grilling up a fabulous meal on the large barbecue. Whether you're practicing your putt on the mini green, having a chicken fight in the pool, or having a game night with friends and family, you will absolutely love Escape to Coral Ridge!
The condo is ideally located in the Coral Ridge Townhomes, just moments away from all top attractions in any direction! After a day spent hiking or on the golf course, enjoy one of the two year round heated swimming pool, fitness center or clubhouse amenities. The home's spacious interior is fully furnished and packed with everything you need to feel as relaxed as possible during your stay. Kick back on the sofa in the living room and watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV. Then if you're not eating out at one of the city's renowned restaurants, consider cooking up a mouthwatering meal in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen, complete with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, and much more! On pleasant evenings, you may also choose to grill up some juicy steaks at the picnic area, which offers a barbecue for guest use.
Conveniently centered in Washington City, just in between St. George and Hurricane, this townhome has quick access to restaurants, grocery stores, shopping, and city life. Let the kids enjoy a day at the Razor Ridge Park located just across the street from Coral Ridge, or have them bring their fishing poles and practice their cast at the Razor Ridge Fishing Pond! Looking for our main attractions? No problem! Sand Hollow Lake is just 10 minutes away and Zion National Park is about 40 minutes away! With easy freeway access, Tuacahn Outdoor Amphitheater, Snow Canyon State Park, and other attractions are just a short drive away!
Pets are NOT allowed on this property. Any pet or presence of a pet will result in but is not limited to, a $300 fine.
Check-in: 4 pm
Check-out: 11 am
3 bed/ 2.5 bath/ sleeps 12
1779 sq. ft.
- Master Bedroom (Main Level): King Bed with HD Flat Screen TV 60"
- Second Bedroom (Upper Level): King Bed with HD Flat Screen TV 60"
- Third Bedroom (Upper Level): 2 Sets of Twin Over Double Bunk Beds
- Loft: Queen Sofa Sleeper
2 Full Bathrooms (1 Main Level, 1 Upper Level), 1 Half Bath (Main Level)
Kitchen: Fully equipped with cookware, utensils, and complimentary paper towels.
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite Countertops
- Custom Cabinetry
- Coffee Maker
- Queen Sofa Sleeper
- HD Flat Screen TV 60"
- PS4-Pro w/ Games
- DVD Player
- Cable/ WiFi and Gig of Fiber internet
- Queen Sofa Sleeper
- HD Flat Screen TV 60"
- PS4-Pro w/ games
- Lazy Boy Chairs
- Washer/ Dryer Unit - Laundry detergent provided.
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Extra Towels and Linens
- Cleaning Supplies
- Propane Grill
- Furnished Patio
- 1 Car Garage
- Full-Length Mirror in Master
- Business Desk
- Card Table and Folding Chairs
- 2 Pools: 1 w/ waterfall
- 2 Hot Tubs
- Mini Putting Green
- Ping Pong Table
- Fitness Center
- Razor Ridge Fishing Pond
- Razor Ridge Park
- Walking, Cycling and Hiking Trails in the Green Valley Gap Located Behind the condo
- Mountain Climbing, Biking, and Views
- Bouldering and Rock Climbing Routes in the Green Valley Gap Located Behind the condo
- Boating, Rafting, and Kayaking
- Water Skiing and Tubing
- Golfing and Miniature Golf
- Grocery and Outlet Shopping
- Dining Out
- Horseback Riding
- Helicopter Rides
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Sightseeing and Scenic Drives
- Cinemas and Live Theater
- UTV Tours
Check-out: 11 am
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
- Check-in time is at or after 4:00 pm. Early check-in depends on the availability and is $25.
- Check-out time is promptly at 11:00 am. Late Check-out depends on the availability and is $25. Check-out instructions will be provided in the unit.
- Boat, Trailer, & RV Parking: There is an empty lot along the outside of the Coral Ridge Community approved by the HOA to store any boats, trailers, RVs, ATVs, etc. Absolutely NO STREET PARKING.
- Pets are NOT allowed on this property. Any pet or presence of a pet will result in but is not limited to, a $500 fine.
- No smoking or illegal drugs. The use of tobacco on the premises is NOT ALLOWED; evidence of smoking such as cigarette butts, ash, and/ or smell will result in but is not limited to, a $300 fine. Use of illegal drugs will result in but is not limited to, a $300 fine, immediate eviction from the property, and police involvement.
- Please bring anything special required for your family needs. A few recommendations would be beach towels, coffee, coffee filters, and spices. There is a complimentary starter kit of dish soap, dishwashing packs, toilet tissue, papers towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body soap, and laundry detergent. If additional toiletries are needed it is the guests' responsibility to provide additional items if the starter supply runs out. You do not need to replace toiletry items prior to your departure. If you use something of the owners, please replace it before leaving.
**Only applicable if booking directly through Red Sands Vacations; other third-party sites such as VRBO/ HomeAway, Airbnb, TripAdvisor/ FlipKey, etc. will be subject to that specific site's cancellation policy.
- Down payment equal to 50% of your reservation will be due at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be due 2 weeks prior to your arrival date.
- A cancellation 60 days or more prior to your arrival date will result in a 100% refund minus a $75 admin charge.
- A cancellation 30 days or more prior to your arrival date will result in a 50% refund.