Please read this document carefully. There is important information that can delay your condo instructions from being sent out. Electronically sign your name in the required fields that you consent to the Terms and Conditions set forth by Red Sands Vacation Properties.
a. Any damage to the property, other than normal wear and tear, is the responsibility of the tenant.
b. Assessment of any such damages is determined by the property management company of the property in which you are staying. Occupant is liable for any damages to the premises and to the furnishings, equipment, and household items therein, which occur during the occupancy.
c. Charges will be taken on the guest’s credit card.
2. DEPOSITS, DOWN PAYMENTS & PAYMENTS
a. A down payment, equal to 50% of the reservation, is due and payable to Red Sands Vacation Properties, LLC at the time of booking your reservation. b. A credit card is required for deposit. c. Final payment is due 14 days prior to your arrival date. d. Full payment is required on reservations 13 days or less to arrival e. A 24-hour courtesy hold is available without obligation. However, once you have provided your credit card information and are given a confirmation number, your reservation is guaranteed and subject to all cancellation fees
3. CANCELLATION POLICY & REFUNDS
a. All Cancellations are subject to a $75.00 administrative fee. Pool, Spa and cleaning fees will be refunded b. Cancellations 30 days’ or more prior to reservation will result in a full refund minus $75 Admin Fee c. Cancellations within 14 to 29 days’ prior will result in the forfeiture of 50% paid. Cancellations 13 days prior or less will result in no refunds given aside any cleaning, pool or spa fees paid
4.CREDIT CARD INFORMATION AUTHORIZATION
a. Guest understands that final payment is due 14 days prior to your arrival date which we will run automatically with the card information we have on file. b. Your check in information will be sent to you ONLY when your reservation is paid in full and this rental Agreement is returned signed electronically. c. Guest will also agree to update Red Sands Vacation should a new card be issued for any reason.
RENTAL AGREEMENT AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sign That You Acknowledge and Accept the Terms and Conditions of This Rental Agreement and The Security and Cancellation Requirements.
5.CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
a. Check in is at 4:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and terminates at 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure, unless prior arrangements have been made. Unapproved early check ins or late check outs will incur an extra charge of $25 per hour past 11am. b. The properties are professionally cleaned and inspected before and after each rental to ensure that all guests have a clean comfortable stay. Please be thoughtful of renters who may be checking in on the same day that your checkout by departing on time. Occasionally delays may occur during high season.
6. ANYONE OTHER THAN THOSE IN THE GUEST PARTY set forth may not stay overnight in the property without providing the name, phone number and the dates of occupancy of the expected guests to Red Sands Vacation Properties. Any other person in or on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
7. NO SMOKING OR ILLEGAL DRUG ACTIVITY is allowed on the property. Any tenant who is found smoking or using drugs or allows others to smoke or use drugs on the premises will have their rental Agreement voided and not to be allowed continued occupancy at these premises and charged a $300 fine.
8. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED UNLESS PRIOR AUTHORIZATION a. Pets are permitted ONLY with prior approval by the owner OR Red Sands Vacations and the Pet Addendum must be completed. b. Any pet or presence of a pet that is found could result in a $300 fine.
9. INCLEMENT CIRCUMSTANCES: a. Red Sands Vacations is not responsible for events beyond our control, e.g. inclement weather, maintenance issue. b. We do not assume responsibility or liability for any loss or damage. c. We do not assume responsibility for alteration to the terms of your reservation caused by events beyond our control, including but not restricted to war, terrorist activity, civil commotion, flight delays, or cancellations, airport closures, loss of luggage, adverse weather conditions, fire or flood. d. We cannot accept any liability for failure of public supplies such as: Water, electricity, cable or Internet or breakdown of the air conditioning system in which is out of our control. e. We assume no responsibility for accidents. You are reminded to exercise care as to your personal safety and the safety of your companions.
10. NOISE ORDINANCE AND SLEEPING CAPACITY a. Guests and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following:
I AGREE to contact Red Sands Vacations to provide them with the credit card used to book my reservation and any other required information needed. I understand that my card will NOT be charged unless I am responsible for damages done or responsible for the loss of owner’s property, in which time I will have prior knowledge of. Furthermore, although not present to place my original signature on my receipt, that an E-signature of this agreement will serve as an original, and that this Credit Card Authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until 90 days after the rental has ended.
**Please Sign Here_________________________________________________________
b. Occupancy exceeding the max capacity stated on the reservation confirmation. Using the premises for ANY illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age. c. Causing damage to the property rented or to any of the neighboring properties. d. Any other acts which interferes with neighbors’ right to quiet enjoyment of their property. e. Parties or other large gatherings are not allowed without prior approval from owner and/or Property Management you will NOT be at the Condo/Home for one or more of the night stay, please contact Management Company so they are aware.
12. HOMEOWNERS a. The owners and Red Sands Vacations are NOT responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on or off the premises or its facilities (including Pools & Hot tubs). b. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from there use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises. c. The Homeowners are NOT responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests.
13. LAW ENFORCEMENT If, for any reason, law enforcement is notified due to disturbances emanating from the premises or grounds, there will be a minimum $250 charge to your credit card per incident
15. DAMAGE AND CLEANING ISSUES a. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. b. Any damage or cleaning issues noticed upon arrival should be reported to Red Sands Vacation Properties at 435.688.7263 immediately to avoid cost of the repair. c. All general maintenance issues should also be reported so the unit can be kept in good repair. d. Guest agrees that during the term of their stay, he/she will keep the rental clean and free of trash, garbage, and other waste; and all pipes, wires, glass, plumbing and other equipment and fixtures in the same condition as at the beginning of the rental period.
16. HOUSE KEEPING a. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. b. We suggest you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit. We will supply the condo with a starter kit of supplies, which includes toilet paper, paper towels, garbage sacks, small bottles of Shampoo, lotion and bar of soap. c. The condo will also have liquid dish soap & Dish washing detergent & laundry detergent. d. For Mid Stay, Clean: Contact Reservationist to make arrangements.
17. DEPARTURE CLEAN a. The property will be inspected and cleaned after each departure by our Condo Managers. The rental cleaning fee you have paid will provide for normal cleaning. b. You are required to leave the property in the same general condition in which it was received. c. Soiled dishes should be placed in the dishwasher, all trash removed from the unit and placed in the garbage can in the garage, sheets stripped from the beds, towels collected in the bathtub and the home is generally picked up and ready to be cleaned. d. If you experience any problems whatsoever with the vacation property during your stay, please contact us and we will do our best to rectify the matter as soon as it is practically possible.
18. PARKING a. May vary in different complexes. b. Vehicles are to be parked in designated areas only. c. Parking on the road is not permitted.
d. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. e. Please follow instructions for parking on your Final Confirmation. f. It is against all community HOA’s for any boats, trailers, RV’s or off roading vehicles are to be parked in the driveway or open parking spaces at any time. HOA will fine $100-$250 and this will be charged to your account. There are storage facilities available. g. If you would like more info, please call Lizzy with Red Sands Vacations at 435-688-7263 Ext. 1
. 19. WHAT WE PROVIDE: The property is fully furnished that will include a toiletry starter kit, linen, blankets, pillows, towels, as well as basic to fully equipped kitchen, TVs, furnishings, and outdoor furniture. Although our owners make every effort to anticipate most people’s needs, some items you might be accustomed to at your own home may not be provided.
20. WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING: Although the bathrooms and kitchen will be stocked with starter kits, you may want to bring your personal items as bath soap, shampoo, blow dryer or any other personal toiletries. If you are planning on swimming, please bring your beach towels. The towels provided must stay in your vacation home.
21. FIREPLACES: All Fireplaces are vented propane gas fireplaces. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.
22. SHOULD THE OWNER of any property elect to remove their property from our rental program, the guest shall not hold Red Sands Vacation Properties liable. In such an instance, the guest will be relocated to comparable accommodations determined by RSVP (Red Sands Vacations Properties). We reserve the right to move Guests to a comparable property or refund the Guest the amount paid.
23. DAMAGE PROTECTION WAIVER- a. As a part of your stay, you may purchase a $45 Damage Waiver designed to cover unintentional damages up to $2000 to the rental unit, interior or exterior, that occur during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. b. Any damages that exceed $2000 or are not covered under the waiver will be charged to the credit card on file.. c. The Vacation Rental Damage Waiver can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. d. Please contact Red Sands Vacation Properties directly if you do not wish to participate in this assignment. e. If you decide to opt out of purchasing the $45 Damage Waiver, you will be required to pay a fully refundable $500 security deposit. This deposit can be held for 7 to 30 days. Time must be given for Red Sands Vacations to assess the property after your departure for any damages. f. Excessive cleans may be deducted from the security deposit.
24. TRAVEL PROTECTION CSA Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance reimburses for pre-paid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. If not purchased, you acknowledge you have read and understand our cancellation policy and choose not to purchase Vacation Rental Insurance on behalf of all occupants.
Please sign here: _____________________________________________________
25. HOUSE RULES a. Garbage Days are in the House Rules in each unit. b. Guest always agrees to abide by the House Rules. c. If you are in the condo on Garbage Day, guest will agree to set cans it out the night before and bring back in the following day. d. There will be a $35.00 fee for any excess garbage that Red Sands must come and take away from the condo.
26. VIOLATION OF RULES A $300 fine will be assessed for each violation and guests will be required to vacate the property. If there are additional damage or cleaning costs these will be charged to your credit card.
27. PLEASE NOTE that as Utah is a desert State, insects such as ants and the like are occasionally inevitable and are not cause for complaint. The vacation property is treated as part of a pest and termite control program and is cleaned after each rental.
28. The guest has acknowledged that they have read and understood this Guest Rental Agreement in its entirety and accepts its terms and conditions.