*Security Deposit & Damage
A Travel Protection is added to the reservation for your convenience. You may opt out at any time by placing a refundable $500 Security Policy down. Travel Protection policy covers up to $3000 in damages that could accrue on the property.
All Reservations require a credit card is required to hold on file.
Any damage to the property, other than normal wear and tear to the premises and to the furnishings, equipment, and household items therein, which occur during the occupancy is the responsibility of the tenant.
If you have an issue that you need to report, you must report it within 24 hours of check in to avoid charges on your card.
Assessment of any damages is determined by Red Sands Vacations.
*Red Sands Cancellation Policy Only applicable if booking directly through Red Sands Vacations; Other third party sites such as VRBO/HomeAway, Airbnb, TripAdvisor/ FlipKey, etc. will be subject to that specific site's cancellation policy.
Cancellation Policy can be purchased through Red Sands for a fee.
A cancellation 60 days or more prior to your arrival date will result in a 100% refund
A cancellation 31 days or more prior to your arrival date will result in a 50% refund.
A cancellation 29 days or less will result in NO refund given.
* NO Smoking or illegal drug activity is allowed on the property. Violators will be subject to a $300 fine.
* Anyone other than those in the guest party may not stay overnight in the property without providing the name, phone number and the dates of occupancy of the expected guests to Red Sands Vacation Properties.
* Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the guest
* You must be 21 years of age or older to book a condo. Any persons under the age of 21 should be accompanied by someone of age throughout the duration of the stay. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of deposit and/or rental money. Violators will be evicted.
* If for any reason you will not be at the property for one or more of your reservation please contact a Red Sands representative so they are aware.
*All the units are privately owned; the owners and Red Sands Vacations are NOT responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while guests are on or off the premises or its facilities (including pools and hot tubs). By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
* The home owners are NOT responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests.
* Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
* Only use appliances for their intended uses. Should you have an issue with an appliance you need to contact a Red Sands representative at 435-688-7263 immediately.
* Real Estate Showings/ Rental Homes for Sale: Vacation rental properties may be on the market for sale. In the event a request to show the unit is made, we reserve the right to allow showings accompanied by ourselves or by a real estate agent to qualified buyers by appointment only. Every effort will be made for the guests to be notified 12-24 hrs in advance, and every effort will be made not to disrupt your vacation.
* Please report any problems, needed repairs/ services, or inoperative equipment to our office promptly. We will make every effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently.
* Pets: Each property has its own unique policy on pets that is set by the owner. Please ask which properties are pet friendly, let us know the weight and breed of your pet prior to booking, sign the necessary pet addendum, and pay the required pet fee that is specific to each individual property.
If you have a service animal, we will require that you pick one of our condos that is designated pet friendly. You will need to provide your service animal's proper documentation prior to booking and pay the refundable security deposit that is specific to each individual property.
If there are damages caused by the service animal, the deposit will not be refunded. Any pet or presence of a pet found without approval will result in a $300-$500 fine depending on the property.
* Parking: May vary in different complexes. Vehicles are to be parked in designated areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/ towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
* House Keeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit. We will supply the condo with a starter kit of supplies, which includes toilet paper, paper towels, garbage sacks, small bottles of shampoo, lotion and bar of soap. The condo will also have liquid dish soap, dish washing detergent, and laundry detergent. For a mid-stay clean, please call a Red Sands representative to check availability and pricing.
* Fireplaces: All fireplaces are vented propane gas fireplaces. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.
* Storms or Weather: No refunds will be given for any weather or storms, they are beyond our control.