Hotel vs Vacation rentals
When looking for your next stop for your vacations a lot of people run into this choice, Hotel / Motel or Vacation rental? there are a lot of pros and cons. So we have taken the time to make you a list of pros and cons to consider when making your choice.
- Free Breakfast
- Room Service
- One-night stays
- Allow walk-ins
- Not Personable
- Not sure if it’s clean
- Isn’t fully furnished
- If you have a large party it is separated
- Only amenities it has is the pool at best
- Can’t control loud Neighbors
- Small Rooms
- Old Beds / hard beds
- Out dated Bedding / Comfortable
Vacation Rental Pros:
- Easy to book online or over the phone
- No staff on sight
- Large to small Condo’s depending on your group size.
- Condo’s are fully furnished
- Get your pick of the condos
- Most complexes come with great amenities
- If you have a larger group you can stay together and split the cost
- Best of both worlds, get the comfort of a home, and not have noisy Next door Neighbors above you
- Some are pet friendly
- Kid Friendly
- Only need to unpack once
- Save money by buying and cooking your own food
Vacation Rental Cons:
- May need extra Towels
- Bring spare Toilet paper
Once you have tried a condo over a hotel or motel, you will have such a great experience a hotel wont even be an option.
Come visit us at Red Sands Vacation Rentals. We want to make sure that you are as comfortable as possible during your stay and have the best vacation ever!