Guest / Hotel VS Vacation Rentals
Hotel vs Vacation rentals
When looking for your next stop for your vacations a lot of people run into this choice, Hotel / Motel or Vacation rental? there are a lot of pros and cons. So we have taken the time to make you a list of pros and con's to consider when making your choice.
Hotel Pros: Hotel Cons:
- Free Break fest - Not Personable.
- Room Service. - not sure if its clean.
- one night stays. - isn't fully furnished.
- Allow walk ins - if you have a large party it is separated.
- only amenities it has is the pool at best.
- Can't control loud Neighbors
- Small Rooms
- Old Beds / hard beds
- Out dated Bedding/ Comfortable
Vacation rental Pros: Vacation Rental Cons: - Easy to book online or over the phone. - No staff on sight
- Large to small Condo's depending - May need extra Towels
on your group size. - Bring spare Toilet paper
- Condo's are fully furnished.
- Get your pick of the condos.
- Most complexes come with great amenities.
- if you have a larger group you can stay together
and split the cost.
- Best of both worlds, get the comfort of a home, and not have
noisy Next door Neighbors above you.
- Some are pet friendly
- Kid Friendly
- only need to unpack once
- Save money by buying and cooking your own food.
Once you have tried a condo over a hotel or motel, you will have such a great experience a hotel wont even be an option.
Come visit us at Red Sands Vacation Rentals. We want to make sure that you are as comfortable as possible during your stay and have the best vacation ever!
- Local: (435) 688-7263 Ext 1
- Email: [email protected]