Rental Agreement/Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions, Red Sands Vacations Rental Agreement, and Pool Terms
1. NO Smoking or illegal drug activity is allowed on the property. You will be subject to a $300 fine.
2. Anyone other than those in the guest party set forth may not stay overnight in the property without providing the name, phone number and the dates of occupancy of the expected guests to Red Sands Vacation Properties.
3. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. If for any reason you will NOT be at the Condo/Home for one or more of the night stay please contact Management Company so they are aware.
5. All of the Units are privately owned; the owners and Red Sands Vacations are NOT responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on or off the premises or its facilities (including Pools & Hot tubs). By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from there use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
6. The Homeowners are NOT responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests.
7. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
8. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
9. Pets: Each property has it's own unique policy on pets that is set by the owner. Please ask which properties are pet friendly, let us know the weight and breed of your pet prior to booking, sign the necessary pet addendum, and pay the required pet fee that is specific to each individual property. If you have a service animal, we will require that you pick one of our condos that is designated pet friendly. You will need to provide your service animal's proper documentation prior to booking and pay the refundable security deposit that is specific to each individual property. If there are damages caused by the service animal, the deposit will not be refunded. Any pet or presence of a pet found without approval will result in a $300-$500 fine depending on the property.
Service animals are welcome! : WITHOUT PROOF OF THE ANIMAL'S SERVICE CERTIFICATION, YOU ARE SUBJECT TO ALL FEES, AND THEIR REQUIREMENTS, THAT ARE APPLIED TO PETS.
Please note that emotional support animals do not qualify as registered ADA service animals, and that certificates from any of the online sites listed below do NOT qualify your pet as a service animal:
- ESARA (Emotional Service Animal Registry of America)
- USARplus (United Service Animal Registry) *
- Goldstar German Shepherds
- SDA (Service Dogs America)
- Registered Service Dog
- SDCA (Service Dog Certification of America, aka Certify My Dog)
- NSAR (National Service Animal Registry)
- American Service Dogs
- Service Dog ID
- Certified Service Dog
- National Association of Service Dogs
- Service Dog Tags, aka emotionalsupportanimals.org **
- Free My Paws
- CRTASA (Canadian Registry of Therapy Animals and Service Animals)
- USSDR (United States Service Dog Registry) – registration is free, but they also sell official looking certificates and ID
- emosdogtags ***
If your animal legitimately qualifies as a registered service animal, you will be able to easily provide us the correct documentation you received in conjunction with your ADA disability registration after your animal training was completed.
When you call to make your reservation, a security deposit will be charged. If there is no damage or lasting effect of any kind to the rental when you depart, the security deposit will be returned to you. This does not replace the standard cleaning fee that is charged to every guest.
10. Parking: May vary in different complexes. Vehicles are to be parked in designated areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. House Keeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit. We will supply the condo with a starter kit of supplies, which includes toilet paper, paper towels, garbage sacks, small bottles of Shampoo, lotion and bar of soap. The condo will also have liquid dish soap & Dish washing detergent & laundry detergent. For Mid Stay Clean: Contact Reservationist to make arrangements.
9. Fireplaces: All Fireplaces are vented propane gas fireplaces. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.
10. Storms or Weather: No refunds will be given for any weather or storms, due to they are out of our control.
11. Travel Insurance: On all of our properties there is a Travel insurance that can be purchases. This will cover any major damages that could ac cure on the property. It also gives you as a traveler & the Owner a piece of mind while you are on your vacation.
Security Deposit & Damage
In lieu of a security deposit, a credit card is required to make a reservation.
Any damage to the property, other than normal wear and tear, is the responsibility of the tenant.
Assessment of any such damages is determined by the property management company of the property in which you are staying. Occupant is liable for any damages to the premises and to the furnishings, equipment, and household items therein, which occur during the occupancy. Charges will be taken on the guests credit card. Security Deposit invalid after one year.
Deposits & Payments
A deposit, equal to 50% of the reservation, is due and payable to Red Sands Vacation Properties LLC at the time of booking your reservation. A credit card is required for deposit. Final payment is due 14 days prior to your arrival date. A 24-hour courtesy hold is available without obligation. However, once you have provided your credit card information and are given a confirmation number, your reservation is guaranteed and subject to all cancellation fees.
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
All Cancellations are subject to a $75.00 administrative fee. A non-refundable processing fee of 3% of your rental rate will be added to each reservation.
For 3rd party website bookings such as: VRBO, Flipkey, Homeaway, Airbnb etc. You are subject to the cancellation policies that are set up for that property inside the booking site. Some policies will vary. That policy will override Red Sands Vacations Standard cancellation Policy.
Refunds may be made after condo has been re-rented and are subject to it being re-rented before 30 days prior to reservation.
Cancellation within 15-30 days prior to reservation will result in the forfeiture of your 50% deposit.
Cancellation within 7-14 days will result in the forfeiture of 75% paid.
Cancellation within 7 days or less will not qualify for a refund.
Should the owner of any property elect to remove their property from our rental program, the guest shall not hold Red Sands Vacation Properties liable. In such an instance, the guest will be relocated to comparable accommodations determined by RSVP. Red Sands Vacation Properties LLC is not responsible for events beyond our control, e.g. inclement weather, maintenance issues.
For those booking online make sure that you have marked the box that you have read the Terms and Conditions before moving on to completing your reservation.
Red Sands Vacation Properties, LLC | 1624 S. Convention Center Drive, St. George Utah 84790
Email: [email protected]
| Web: www.redsandsvacations.com