Rental Agreement/Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions/ Red Sands Vacations Rental Agreement
* NO Smoking or illegal drug activity is allowed on the property. Violators will be subject to a $300 fine.
* Anyone other than those in the guest party may not stay overnight in the property without providing the name, phone number and the dates of occupancy of the expected guests to Red Sands Vacation Properties.
* Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the guest.
* You must be 21 years of age or older to book a condo. Any persons under the age of 21 should be accompanied by someone of age throughout the duration of the stay. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of deposit and/or rental money. Violators will be evicted.
* If for any reason you will not be at the property for one or more of your reservation please contact a Red Sands representative so they are aware.
*All of the units are privately owned; the owners and Red Sands Vacations are NOT responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while guests are on or off the premises or its facilities (including pools and hot tubs). By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
* The homeowners are NOT responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests.
* Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
* Only use appliances for their intended uses. Should you have an issue with an appliance you need to contact a Red Sands representative at 435-688-7263 immediately.
* Real Estate Showings/ Rental Homes for Sale: Vacation rental prpoerties may be on the market for sale. In the event a request to show the unit is made, we reserve the right to allow showings accompanied by ourselves or by a real estate agent to qualified buyers by appointment only. Every effort will be made for the guests to be notified 12-24 hrs in advance, and every effort will be made not to disrupt your vacation.
* Please report any problems, needed repairs/ services, or inoperative equipment to our office promptly. We will make every effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently.
* Pets: Each property has it's own unique policy on pets that is set by the owner. Please ask which properties are pet friendly, let us know the weight and breed of your pet prior to booking, sign the necessary pet addendum, and pay the required pet fee that is specific to each individual property. If you have a service animal, we will require that you pick one of our condos that is designated pet friendly. You will need to provide your service animal's proper documentation prior to booking and pay the refundable security deposit that is specific to each individual property. If there are damages caused by the service animal, the deposit will not be refunded. Any pet or presence of a pet found without approval will result in a $300-$500 fine depending on the property.
Service animals are welcome! : WITHOUT PROOF OF THE ANIMAL'S SERVICE CERTIFICATION, YOU ARE SUBJECT TO ALL FEES, AND THEIR REQUIREMENTS, THAT ARE APPLIED TO PETS.
Please note that emotional support animals do not qualify as registered ADA service animals, and that certificates from any of the online sites listed below do NOT qualify your pet as a service animal:
- ESARA (Emotional Service Animal Registry of America)
- USARplus (United Service Animal Registry) *
- Goldstar German Shepherds
- SDA (Service Dogs America)
- Registered Service Dog
- SDCA (Service Dog Certification of America, aka Certify My Dog)
- NSAR (National Service Animal Registry)
- American Service Dogs
- Service Dog ID
- Certified Service Dog
- National Association of Service Dogs
- Service Dog Tags, aka emotionalsupportanimals.org **
- Free My Paws
- CRTASA (Canadian Registry of Therapy Animals and Service Animals)
- USSDR (United States Service Dog Registry) – registration is free, but they also sell official looking certificates and ID
- emosdogtags ***
If your animal legitimately qualifies as a registered service animal, you will be able to easily provide us the correct documentation you received in conjunction with your ADA disability registration after your animal training was completed.
When you call to make your reservation, a security deposit will be charged. If there is no damage or lasting effect of any kind to the rental when you depart, the security deposit will be returned to you. This does not replace the standard cleaning fee that is charged to every guest.
* Parking: May vary in different complexes. Vehicles are to be parked in designated areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/ towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
* House Keeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit. We will supply the condo with a starter kit of supplies, which includes toilet paper, paper towels, garbage sacks, small bottles of shampoo, lotion and bar of soap. The condo will also have liquid dish soap, dish washing detergent, and laundry detergent. For a mid-stay clean, please call a Red Sands representative to check availability and pricing.
* Fireplaces: All fireplaces are vented propane gas fireplaces. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.
* Storms or Weather: No refunds will be given for any weather or storms, they are beyond our control.
* Travel Insurance: On all of our properties, traveler's insurance can be purchased. This will cover any major damages that could accure on the property. It also gives you as a traveler and the owner a piece of mind while you are on your vacation.
If you have an issues that you need to report, you must report it within 24 hours of check in to avoid charges on your card.
All REFUND CLAIMS are investigated and should be given adequate time to be looked into before any full or partial refunds are issued.
Security Deposit & Damage
As a security deposit, a credit card is required to hold on file in case any damages occur. Any damage to the property, other than normal wear and tear, is the responsibility of the tenant. Assessment of any such damages is determined by Red Sands Vacations. Occupant is liable for any damages to the premises and to the furnishings, equipment, and household items therein, which occur during the occupancy. Charges will be taken on the guests credit card but will NOT be ran without the tenant's knowledge and/ or consent.
A 50% down payment of your reservation's total will be due at the time of booking; the remaining balance will be due 2 weeks prior to your arrival date.
Red Sands Cancellation Policy
**Only applicable if booking directly through Red Sands Vacations; other third party sites such as VRBO/ HomeAway, Airbnb, TripAdvisor/ FlipKey, etc. will be subject to that specific site's cancellation policy.
A cancellation 30 - 60 days prior to your arrival date will result in a $75 admin charge with the remaining amount refunded back to you.
A cancellation 7 - 30 prior to your arrival date will result in a 50% refund minus a $75 admin charge.
A cancellation 6 days or less prior to your arrival date will result in NO refund given.
Red Sands Vacation Properties, LLC | 1624 S. Convention Center Drive, St. George Utah 84790
Email: [email protected]
| Web: www.redsandsvacations.com